Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Classification Of RC Cars



Remote Control cars are commonly classified on their Power Source.
There are Electric RC cars and Fuel/Nitro RC cars..
Nitro Rc cars are expensive when compared to Electric Rc cars.It is said that 60 minutes of driving a Nitro/Fuel RC car can cost upto Rs. 700!
But, Fuel/Nitro Rc cars can do upto 100 kmph where as Electric RC cars can do only 45-50 kmph!
Picking an Rc car based on its fuel source is not an easy job as its both got its pros and cons!

7 comments:

  1. hey nishant where can i buy this nitro fuel in India. I have a nitro RC car, which i got it as a gift.But its no good to me unless i have fuel..

    please let me know on
    waterbeast@in.com
    thank for your help

    cheers
    avneet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys i am new to this hobby.. Can anyone plz tell me how to get started. I saw these Nitro Cars in a college event and hav been trying to find how to hav one myself... Plz suggest me some ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the beginners just getting into the hobby of RC cars, many are left clueless when it comes to the classifications or the type of RC cars available for their choosing. And for this reason, they tend to make a purchase that may not necessarily work the best for their individual usage. More often than not, the decision made when purchasing a certain model is limited to judging from the exterior part of the car, rather than looking at its power source and terrain capability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, This Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writing Style Is Very Nice.
    Buy RC Toys For Kids Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I read your article. I really like all the points that you mentioned are interesting and helpful. RC Car World Hobby Shop

    ReplyDelete